Black and white is a staple in every wardrobe, and with the graphic black and white prints still being very popular this season, I wanted to share a few easy tips when wearing graphic black and white.
1. If you are mixing black and white prints make sure one print is larger.
2. Do not be afraid to mix in stripes with checkered, or plaid black and white.
3. Have at least one solid in your outfit ( just as I have the solid black pants on in this post).
4. Include small bursts of colour when mixing back and white prints, I chose to use a bright pink lipstick for this look.
Once you have chosen your look, use a fun bag to pull it altogether. Oh by the way, do you like the bag I have on in this post? Would you like to win it? Read on and fill in the Rafflecopter. There are so many great prizes in this package you will be so tempted to enter.
Now onto the Giveaway part, I have teamed up with 13 other bloggers to give you the best of the best in the world of black, white and gold. This prize includes,
1. The Kate Spade Wesley Park Natalie Bag
2. The Tory Burch Fit Bit Bangle
3.A Kate Spade Bow Bangle in Gold
4.A Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita
5. A Heart Printed Black and White Scarf.
6. The Coveted Brand NEW! Stella and Dot Trellis Necklace.
The lovely amazing bloggers involved are, La Belle Sirene, Curvy Girl On The Run, Latest Wrinkle, Threads and Blooms, Liner, Glitter Gloss, Nelle Creations, Mom's Makeup Stash, Mascara Melodies, What Did She Find, Strawberry Chic, Sophisticated In Style, Walking Down The Aisle, Stylist Darrah
a Rafflecopter giveaway